Franklin Equipment carries a full range of aerial work platforms and telehandlers. Our two vertical mast lifts compliment an established lineup of electric on-slab scissor lifts and rough terrain scissors lifts.All machines feature common relay based control systems with color coded and numbered wiring. Functions and operation are similar on all machines. Platform heights range from 12’ to 50’.A growing boom lineup features both articulating and telescopic boom lifts. Similar to its scissor lifts, Skyjack booms also feature a relay based control system with color coded and numbered wiring. All machines also feature an axle based drive system.Rounding out its product lineup are Skyjack’s telehandler models with lift capacities ranging from 6,000 lbs to 20,000 lbs.
- Platform Height: 40’7″+Overall Width: 90″+Operating capacity: 650 lbs
- Platform Height: 45’2″+Overall Width: 90″+Operating capacity: 500 lbs
- Platform Height: 61’3″+Overall Width: 96″+Operating Capacity: 500 lb
- Platform Height: 66’+Overall Width: 96″+Operating Capacity: 500 lb
- Platform Height: 82’+Overall Width: 98″+Operating Capacity: 1000 lb
- Platform Height: 86’+Overall Width: 98″+Operating Capacity: 750 lb